- Komiek Dieudonné ook in beroep veroordeeld voor antisemitisme
- 20 januari 1942: Wannseeconferentie - het Joodse lot bezegeld
- Opinie: "Geachte Minister Ayrault .." - David Harris, AJC
- PERSBERICHT 09 januari 2017: FJO geschokt door uitspraken Abou Jahjah over car ramming Jeruzalem
- Opinie - Ted Cruz over 8 jaar lange negatieve attitude van Obama tegenover Israël
- Opinie: "Geachte Minister Kerry.." - David Harris, AJC
- Opinie: Prager University: "1948 - Israëls wedergeboorte"
- PERSBERICHT 27 december 2016: Forum der Joodse Organisaties betreurt VN-veroordeling
- Beste Wensen voor 2017!
- Ontmoeting met MK Yechiel Hilik Bar – EU Conferentie “Terrorisme en veiligheid – wat de EU van Israël kan leren”
Israëlisch Ambassadeur Ron Prosor aan de VN over Jerusalem – 29 October 2014
Israel's UN ambassador defended construction in areas of Jerusalem over the Green Line on Wednesday, telling the Security Council that "the people of Israel are not occupiers and we are not settlers."
"Israel is our home and Jerusalem is our eternal capital," said Ron Prosor.
Prosor made his remarks at an emergency Security Council session called to address escalating tensions in Jerusalem. The council was meeting at the request of member Jordan on behalf of the Palestinians, who want all settlement activities to end.
"There are many threats in the Middle East, but the presence of Jewish homes in the Jewish homeland has never been one of them," Prosor emphasized.
Following are remarks by Ambassador Ron Prosor, Permanent Representative of Israel to the UN, to the Security Council during the Emergency Session on Jerusalem:
It is barely a week since this Council met to discuss the situation in the Middle East. One would think that we have reconvened today to address the rampant violence and bloodshed that plagues the region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Arabian Sea. After all, the past few days have seen untold suffering. ..." http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/InternatlOrgs/Speeches/Pages/Amb-Prosor-addresses-Security-Council-Emergency-Session-on-Jerusalem-29-Oct-2014.aspx