- Persbericht FJO 21 april 2017: Koosjer (onverdoofd) slachten
- Koosjer slachten - Communiqué CICB
- Yom HaShoah 2017 – Maandag 24 april te Anderlecht
- Forum ontvangt talrijke reacties van steun
- Chag Pessach Sameach
- Ter verduidelijking
- PERSBERICHT 5 april 2017: FORUM der Joodse Organisaties verbijsterd door unilaterale beslissing Schepencollege
- Nederland: "Bewoners Amsterdam Oud-Zuid naar de rechter: Joods herdenkingssteentje (Stolperstein) moet verwijderd"
- Uitzonderlijke expo te Caen (F): de geschiedenis van het antisemitisme in karikaturen (1886-1945)
- "DE ZAAK MENTEN" Winnaar TV-Beeld 2017 voor beste korte serie !
Israëlisch Ambassadeur Ron Prosor aan de VN over Jerusalem – 29 October 2014
Israel's UN ambassador defended construction in areas of Jerusalem over the Green Line on Wednesday, telling the Security Council that "the people of Israel are not occupiers and we are not settlers."
"Israel is our home and Jerusalem is our eternal capital," said Ron Prosor.
Prosor made his remarks at an emergency Security Council session called to address escalating tensions in Jerusalem. The council was meeting at the request of member Jordan on behalf of the Palestinians, who want all settlement activities to end.
"There are many threats in the Middle East, but the presence of Jewish homes in the Jewish homeland has never been one of them," Prosor emphasized.
Following are remarks by Ambassador Ron Prosor, Permanent Representative of Israel to the UN, to the Security Council during the Emergency Session on Jerusalem:
It is barely a week since this Council met to discuss the situation in the Middle East. One would think that we have reconvened today to address the rampant violence and bloodshed that plagues the region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Arabian Sea. After all, the past few days have seen untold suffering. ..." http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/InternatlOrgs/Speeches/Pages/Amb-Prosor-addresses-Security-Council-Emergency-Session-on-Jerusalem-29-Oct-2014.aspx